Monday, March 12, 2012

China Glaze Agro

How many of you have read the Hunger Games books? How incredible are they?! I was so psyched to find out that China Glaze was doing a Hunger Games collection as a tie-in to the movie coming out on March 23rd. At first, I was planning to buy the whole collection on principle, but after seeing initial swatches, I cut my list down to 8. 

Agro is an absolutely stunning olive green metallic with multicolored shimmer pieces. This is my favorite shade of green to wear. Agro's formula was perfect. I used two smooth coats for this mani. I hope the rest of the polishes I got from this collection have the same formula! 

9 comments:

  1. Was gonna get this one but was told its a close dupe to another China Glaze-peace on earth which I have. But oh how pretty your nails are! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous green, I really want this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the Hunger Games trilogy. OMG, it was so amazing, I'm a pretty avid reader and I think those three books are probably the best books I have ever read. I am literally obsessed with anything HG... I am actually wearing a mockingjay pin right now.. lol, i like to wear it around the house hahah. I was excited for this collection as well but when I saw swatches it didn't "WOW" me. I only have like.. 4 on my wishlist haha, this is one of them. Gorgeous!

    LOL. Long comment. Sorry about that :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a gorgeous colour - definitely adding to my wishlist - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one struck me as not with the season...but then CG really did the book/movie tie in right by not trying to create season correct colors, rather keeping true to the envision of the books. This was the 2nd shade I thought I wanted just from the first graphics we saw. Riveting is still my fav out of this collection however. That just keeps my attention. I don't want to re-do my toes for St. Patty's day and take my Riveting off!!!! Guess I could change them to this shade and do a little nail art white 4 - leaf clover with a gold line around the clover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is pretty but I think I will easily be weary of wearing this kind of color ! By the way, I ADMIIIIIRE your application

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.